What to Expect During the Massage
- You will be modestly covered by a sheet at all times. You may undress to your comfort level or bring a t-shirt & shorts to wear during the massage. Modest draping is required by law.
- For your privacy, before & after the massage, the therapist will leave the room so that you may get on and off the table in private.
- Every massage is customized to your individual needs. Our licensed massage therapist will incorporate Myofascial Release, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, and Trigger Point Release at no extra charge. Upon request, Sports Massage and Lymphatic Drainage can also be incorporated at no additional charge.
- Scalp and facial massage are included in each session. Please inform the therapist if you need to keep hair and makeup neat.
- After the massage, your therapist will recommend drinking extra water. Massage releases toxins that need to be flushed from your body to prevent soreness.
30 minute: $35
60 minute: $65
90 minute: $95
20 minute: $25
Prairieland Wellness Center of McLean County
Craig A. Bowars, DC, DCCN
"A Tradition of Natural Medicine"
Call us at 309-829-3330 to schedule an appointment for a massage designed especially for you!
Benefits of Therapeutic Massage
- Decreases Heart Rate & Blood Pressure
- Improves Joint Flexibility
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety
- Helps Strengthen Your Immune System
- Improves Energy and Alertness
- Heightens Oxygenation of Tissue
- Aids in Recovery of Strained Muscles
& Sprained Ligaments
1415 Croxton Avenue
Bloomington, IL 61701
Gift Certificates Available
For Every Occasion
Book With Me
your html snippet
Click on "Book With Me" to schedule a massage appointment using our online scheduler